Fun NAF E-Songbook with Flute Tab/Backing Tracks/Bonus Album!
Songs From The Heart
"Songs From The Heart" is a fun journey for NAF Players that includes 12 songs from five of Jan Michael Looking Wolf's award winning albums - Ascension, Flute Dance, Rising Moon, Tamanawas, and Flute Medicine. There is sheet music for the Native American Flute in easy-to-follow flute diagrams for the main melodies of each song transcribed by David Wood. Two of the songs in the book are by Robin Gentlewolf.
Included in the package:
- E-Songbook - 54 pages - in a universal pdf. format that works with every device - smartphones, computers (Apple and Windows). It is also printer friendly!
- A Video lesson on page two of the book with tips to learn the songs and make your original melodies
- 12 songs in easy-to-follow flute diagrams!
- Backing Tracks in mp3 format!
- A Bonus NAF Album that includes all of the songs in the book with full versions in mp3 format!
Immediately upon your purchase the E-Songbook package will be emailed to the address that you provide. You get the actual files in a zip drive folder with easy access, not just a link. So you can then download the songbook, backing tracks, and bonus album to all your devices!
"An E-Songbook that is fun for Native American Style Flute Players to learn and use the material to create their own melodies, Songs From the Heart by Jan Michael is a complete package. Much more than just a printed tablature book, the mp3 backing tracks, bonus NAF album, and Jan Michael's personal instruction in the video lesson make this a must have for all enthusiast of the NAF!" - Tim Yett, NAMA Flutist of the Year Finalist, NAF Recording Artist/Instructor/Perfromer