Online Workshop Playing For Others April 17, 10 am PT
- These workshops will improve your connection with the flute, creating music, and over all techniques.
- The sessions feel like a personal lesson and are conducted in small groups and are designed in a way that every participate benefits regardless of experience level.
- Jan Michael is a 15 year university Instructor of accredited Native American Flute courses, a twice published author of the Native American Flute, and collectively has taught over 15,000 people how to play the instrument. He is the creator of the NASF Apprentice Program and has developed easy to learn approaches to master your own abilities and playing.
More information about Online Workshops:
- 90 minutes
- Limited to 12-15 participants so Jan Michael can work with the group and each player individually
- Workshops are conducted using Zoom. If you do not already have Zoom, you can download it here: https://zoom.us/
- For those who are new to Zoom, here is a video about how to use it - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMUxzrgZvZQ&feature=youtu.be
- Jan Michael is offering these on a limited one workshop per month basis. Register early to secure your seat!