NASFA Logo Blue T-shirt unisex
Clothing and items with the Native American Style Flute Awards - NASFA - logo.
The world’s first global music initiative dedicated to players/teachers/makers of the Native American Style Flute. The heart of NASFA reflects this incredible diversity and recognizes that music is the universal language that we all share.
"Our Breath, Hearts, and Flutes join together in UNITY.”
- Jan Michael Looking Wolf, NASFA Founder
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26|