Performing Your Flute for Others
- For most, if not all NASF players, sharing music with others is a part of the journey.
- There are several approaches and considerations that help players successfully connect with their music and others.
Jan Michael offers his experience as a seasoned performer in a way that is helpful while performing for informal gatherings or large venues.
- Excellent for players who perform at flute circles, concerts, or even with friends and family.
- The video lesson can be immediately accessed upon your purchase with instructions and link sent to the email address that you provide right away! (17:27 min.)
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh